NISM Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Program
National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) performs two functions delegated to it under the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Certification of Associated Persons in Securities Markets) SEBI (CAPSM) Regulations, 2007. They are:
- Offering mandatory Certification Examinations for Associated Persons in the Securities Market Intermediaries
- Offering Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Programs for Associated Persons in the Securities Market Intermediaries.
Before expiry of the validity of the certificate possessed by an associated person, the certificate shall be revalidated by passing the relevant NISM Certification Examination before the expiry of the existing certificate or by successfully completing a program of relevant one day 'Continuing Professional Education (CPE)' as may be specified by NISM during 12 months preceding the date of expiry of the certificate.
The certificate will be revalidated for a period of three years from the date of expiry of the existing certificate.
To find out more about NISM CPE Programs, click below:
- NISM Currency Derivatives CPE
- NISM RTA – Corporate CPE
- NISM RTA – Mutual Fund CPE
- NISM - Interest Rate Derivatives CPE
- NISM Mutual Fund Distributors CPE
- NISM Mutual Fund Foundation CPE
- NISM Depository Operations CPE
- NISM Securities Operations and Risk Management CPE
- NISM Equity Derivatives CPE
- NISM Securities Intermediaries Compliance – Non Fund CPE
To view the forthcoming CPE Programs scheduled at various locations click below:
Registrations for CPE programs are now to be done ONLINE from NISM Certifications Registration Portal.
URL for CPE ONLINE registration is: https://certifications.nism.ac.in/nismaol/homeplatform.htm
To know the procedure for CPE ONLINE registration click below:
NISM Helpline for CPE certificate related queries :
- NISM Help Desk number: 8080806476
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org