- Model Test
- About NSE Academy
- Get started for NCFM
- NSE Academy Certification Modules
- Financial Markets: A Beginner's Module
- Mutual Funds: A Beginner's Module
- Currency Derivatives: A Beginner's Module
- Equity Derivatives: A Beginner's Module
- Interest Rate Derivatives: A Beginner's Module
- Commercial Banking in India: A Beginner's Module
- FIMMDA NSE Debt Market (Basic) Module
- Securities Market (Basic) Module
- Clearing Settlement and Risk Management Module
- Capital Market (Dealers) Module (CMDM)
- Derivatives Market (Dealers) Module (DMDM)
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Fundamental Analysis Module
- Options Trading Strategies Module
- Operations Risk Management Module
- Banking Sector Module
- Treasury Management Module
- Insurance Module
- Macroeconomics for Financial Markets Module
- NSDL Depository Operations Module
- Commodities Market Module
- Surveillance in Stock Exchanges Module
- Technical Analysis Module
- Mergers and Acquisitions Module
- Back Office Operations Module
- Wealth Management Module
- Project Finance Module
- Venture Capital and Private Equity Module
- Financial Services Foundation
- NSE Certified Quality Analyst Module
- Advanced Modules
- How to take a Test
- Visit to NSE
- Partner with Us
- Online Interactive Courses
Online Recorded Courses
- Wealth Management
- Stock Market for Beginners
- Essential Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis for Equity
- Financial Modeling
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers
- Derivatives Demystified
- Options Trading Strategies
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Currency Derivatives
- Macro Economics for Financial Markets
- Fixed Income & Interest rate futures
- Derivative Analytics
- Class Room Courses
- Post Graduate Programs
- Smart Index Trader Programme
- Equity Portfolio Management
- Live Trading Strategies
- Algorithmic Trading & Computational Finance using Python & R
- Intraday Trading Strategies
- Capital Market Analytics
- Executive MBA- Financial Markets
- Intraday Trading Strategies:Forex Market
- Intraday Trading Strategies:Commodites Market
- Smart Trader Commodity & Currency Programme
- Management Development
- Student Requirement
Take a Model Test
In order to familiarize yourself about the pattern of question paper, you may attempt model test papers.
Get it evaluated instantly on submission of test paper....Experience the feel of Real Test!
Please go through the Instructions carefully before taking the test.
Instructions for appearing the Model Test:
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- In case you want to change the answer click on any other desired alternative.
- If you do not wish to answer a question, make sure that the alternative 'I am not attempting this Question' is selected.
- Please remember wrong answers carry negative marks.
- After completing the test, press the 'done' button. A list of questions attempted as well as not attempted will appear along with the two options, viz, 'Go back to question paper' or 'Submit answer paper'.
- In case you want to go back to your question paper, to recheck your answers, click on the 'Go back to question paper button'.
- Click on the 'Submit question paper' button to submit the paper and result will be displayed on the screen.
List of Modal Test Papers: