This self-paced online course is the most vital course in the ‘Options Trading Strategies in Python’ series. It covers the most coveted strategies such as 'Dispersion Trading', 'Machine Learning', 'Gamma Scalping' and advanced concepts like 'Exotic Options' and much more.
This advanced course, in association with the NSE Academy is an essential step on the path to becoming an expert options trader.
Section 1: Mathematical Models for Options Trading
Section 2: Dispersion Trading
Section 3: Machine Learning
Section 4: Exotic Options
Section 5: Risk Management
Section 6: Scenario Analysis
Section 7: Summary and Downloadable Resources
- 7 hours
- Lifetime Access to the course
- Community support
- Downloadable codes
- Hands-on guided learning
You should be familiar with basic types of Options such as call and put. You need to know how options trade, such as expiry/option chain. Knowledge of volatility, factors impacting options is useful.
AFTER THIS COURSE YOU’LL BE ABLE TO
- Create and backtest a dispersion trading strategy
- Predict option price using machine learning
- Describe exotic and compound options along with their valuation
- Manage portfolio risk using options
- Explain derivation of Black Scholes Model using Wiener Process and Ito’s Lemma