India witnessed significant growth in the stock market frauds in past few decades. These frauds were glamorized, they were hyped, they were discussed in Media. Today, all the Indians know the names of Ketan Parekh, Harshad Mehta and Global Trust Bank. However, stock market frauds are not limited to rigging the prices. It has wider impact on the economy of the country. It affects the banks, it affects the business and the goodwill of the promoters whose share prices are manipulated. Certified Stock Market Forensic Accountants is a Gold standard certification in the capital market domain. It is considered as benchmark for the finance students in India. It is one of the toughest courses in the country.
- Stock Market and Accounting Frauds • The Indian Perspective • Classification of Stock Fraud
- Fraud by the Promoters • Insider Trading • GHCL Insider Trading
- IPO Scams • Prospectus Manipulation • IPO Grey Market
- Trading Frauds • SEBI Guidelines • Trading Frauds
- Market Manipulation • Bank of India Fraud • Market Manipulation
- Brokerage Frauds • Lehman Brothers • Deutsche Bank
- Joint Certification Program by NSE Academy and Riskpro (Parent Co. of Indiaforensic)
- Developed By Indiaforensic which is one of the leading institutes providing courses in Forensic Accounting and Money laundering Domain.
- Mainly focusses on Stock Market related Frauds
- Syllabus divided in Frauds related to Fundamentals and Technicals of Companies
- Practical Oriented Syllabus
- Case Study base approach
- Total Duration- 3 Months
- Mode- Distance Learning
- 700 page content through 2 Modules-
1. Indian Forensic Accounting Manual
2. Handbook on Stock Market and Accounting Frauds
Course fee: INR. 21000/-
- Meet minimum academic and professional requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from Recognized University Or
- Master's degree or Professional Designation
- Should have Professional Experience in the field of finance, accounting, audit, fraud prevention, fraud detection, fraud investigation, information security, analytics or compliance etc.
- Be of high moral character
- Value Addition to your Resume
- Recognition as Certified Forensic Accountant
- Better Job Opportunities in Sectors like Banking, Regulatory Agencies, Intermediaries, exchanges, law firms etc.
- Benefit to Professionals working in Regulatory Agencies, Broking Firms, Intermediaries, Depositories, Stock Exchanges etc.