The aim of this module is to provide beginners as well as the dealers with both theoretical and applied knowledge pertaining to commodities trading. The module is beneficial for those who wish to pursue careers in brokerage firms dealing in commodity derivatives. This module has been developed jointly by NSE and NCDEX.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 50 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course Outline Topic:
• Introduction to Derivatives
• Application of Futures & Options
• Commodity Derivatives
• NCDEX Platform
• Regulatory Framework & Taxation aspect
- To understand the difference between commodity and financial derivatives.
- To know the usage of commodity futures.
- To understand the pricing mechanism of commodity futures.
- To learn about the NCDEX trading platform, clearing and settlement operations.
- To know the regulatory framework and taxation aspects of the commodities market.
Course Fees- Total Fees: 2124 ( Rupees :Two thousand and One Hundred Twenty-four Only inclusive of GST)
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Commodity Market Dealers
- Employees of BPO/IT Companies
- Anybody having interest in the Commodities Market...