Financial Services Foundation
The objective of this module is to help students to get an overview of the financial world with an emphasis on careers related to financial analysis. The course also aims to build strong foundation for CFA, the most recognized Global Qualification in Investment Areas.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided.
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Undergraduates: who want to understand basics of finance & evaluate Investment & Finance as a career.
- Fresh graduates: who are ready to start working in finance or those planning for further studies in Finance/CFA.
- Professionals from non-finance background: who want to gain basic knowledge in Finance to help them in their fields or to evaluate if they would want to transition to a career in finance.
- BE/BCA/ BSC graduates: who are planning to make a career in financial domain in IT companies.
Only those candidates who have successfully completed the Financial Services Foundation Program with IMS Proschool can appear for the certification exam.
The Financial Services Foundation Program is being offered by IMS Proschool - a leading Financial Services Education provider in India. The following are the benefits of the program:
- Orients you for career in fields such as Financial Analysis, Investment Banking, Equity Research and Portfolio Management.
- Helps you to take first steps towards global qualification in Investments - CFA (US).
- Equips you for a role in the Investment Industry or Financial KPOs.
- Also prepares you for Claritas certification from CFA Institute